WORLD YOUTH KENYAN CHAPTER
The world Youth Parliament is an organization that represents the interest of the youth in the global agenda; involve them in world leadership, development and decision-making processes, in order to realize an equal, peaceful and developed world that is without poverty, disease and ignorance. The World Youth Parliament Kenyan Chapter strategic plan focuses on the Economic, Social and Political aspects of development. And also to be a leading world class organization of choice for youth Empowerment and Development in order to harness their potential in line with Kenya Vision 2030 and Sustainable Development Goals.
OUR MAJOR ACTIVITIES
- Youth Parliamentary debates.
- Entrepreneurship and Youth Development.
- Health and Youth Behavior.
- Sports, Arts and Performances.
- Education and Mentorship.
- Responsible Leadership and governance.
- World Peace and Cohesion.
- Environment and Wildlife.
- Gender, Culture and Equality.